Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. A complete refund will be issued at this point.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item (please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer). We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return. If you are approved, then a credit will automatically be applied to your account and you will be notified via email.
- Sale Items (if applicable) - Only regular priced items may be returned. Unfortunately, sale items cannot be returned.
- Exchanges (if applicable) - We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 12 Muirfield Rd, Rockville Centre, NY, 11570.
- Gifts - If an item was marked as a gift when purchased or shipped directly to you, you'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
If an item wasn't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver after they are notified of your return.
- Shipping - To return your product, you should mail your product to: 12 Muirfield Rd, Rockville Centre, NY, 11570.
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance as we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
More questions? Please contact us.